CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 25, 2008




Ok so it has been a few days so I figured I will put on another post. Here are a few photos of what I have been up to lately. Sorry it has taken so long. No promises when the next one will be so soak this one in! So I decided that the military is not such a bad life, so I re-enlisted for another 6 years. Hope the next six go by just as fast as the first 7! I have been neglecting my bike, so Jess and I went out for a nice ride and took this photo.

2 comments:

Pat said...

I am so proud of you & Jess, it makes my heart swell. You look absolutely fabulous on your bike and you have such beautiful country to ride in (outside of the traffic that is) Fall is truly here and winter keeps attempting to enter also, but Fall is holding its own right now. I so treasured every minute that I was able to spend with you two. I am blessed to have such a loving family. Love Ya Both!

Deb said...

All of your pictures are really fun to see. I have been checking and waiting for something new to post. It's not like you are busy or anything!!!
Love your new puppy, but it's a big one!!! You look great in uniform and on your bike! I also like to see you with your beautiful wife!!!! You make a very handsome couple!
Take care and know that my prayers are with you both!
Love you much!