CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New Addition to the Family




NO we are not haveing a baby!!! But we did get a beautiful new puppy. Her name is Ellie. The papper work name will be Ben. Ellie which for you that don't know is a brand of shotgun that I own. She is a 12 week old Vizsla. That is a Hungarian pointing dog. So she has natural ability to point out birds! Lucky Jess right? Just what she wanted. Well hope all is well with you, we are doing great (minus a few pee spots). Hope you like her as much as we do (if you don't I still will)!

7 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

I think she is adorable and beautiful!!!!

Teresa said...

She is BIG! Get lots of toys for her to play with. Something I learned after losing six left shoes! Congradulations and good luck!

Moon Light said...

nice way to start the 'parenting' thing :) HA HA
We hope you get some good birds with Ellie...Ben won a shotgun and pheasant hunting trip for two...dogs included! He was pretty darn excited!
CONGRATULATIONS on the Addition....even if it isn't a baby...YET :o)

Hugs,

a. susie

Kris said...

She sure is cute!! I'm super excited to meet my new neice!! Bring her for a visit!!

coffeeisaneed said...

She is very pretty and papers! Wow, a proper dog. I hope that means she has manners and only points at birds. Thanks so much for the up dates and pictures you both look wonderful and happy. love you - Aunt Cheryl

Teresa said...

she is adorible i want to meet her

-erika

Pat said...

Well you always said that before you would have kids you would have a pup first. So.....will you have something to announce to me at Christmas? Hmmmm....If not, I guess you better get to work on that, right Jess? Just enjoy the time you have left to be alone. Once you become a parent you will forever be a parent, and frankly I love that position and being a grandma is even one better. I'm so proud of you both for all that you've accomplished together. Miss you sooooo much! XOXO Mom