CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Twice in one Month!

I must be on a roll! Things are going good still. We are all starting to count the days till we go home. Hope that it comes soon. But it wont be soon enough. Jessica leaves in a week and I wont be able to see her till she comes home in June. So if anyone wants to come down and visit me that would be GREAT. It is just going to be Ellie and myself. Maybe the cat if Jess hasnt thrown her away yet. Well I better go see what my guys are doing. Hope that everyone is doing well and I will talk to y'all real soon.

1 comments:

Pat said...

Hey Son! It's so good to hear that you are on the down side of your deployment! I so wish that you and Jess could see each other before she deploys, but we know that isn't going to happen. I'm very thankful that you've been able to talk to her most every day. I'm sure that has helped both of you get through this time. I will pray that June comes very, very quickly. Take care of yourself and can't wait until you are home. I love you tons and pray for you daily! Love Mom