CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Hello everybody!

First, I would like to thanks all of you for your prayers and thoughts for Jessica and myself. It is comforting to know that you all are behind us. Things are going well. It is starting to get warm here, and by warm I mean 85. By next month this time it will be around 105-120. Tell you what, I'm excited! I am trying to stay busy, thankfully I don't have to try that hard. I fly all the time and when I'm not I am in the gym or the education center working on my Bachelors. Well I have to fly in a little bit, so I better go get ready, I pray for all of you daily as I know you do for me. Thanks again for all the support.

3 comments:

Kris said...

One word.....Sunscreen! Glad to know that you're doing ok so far! Thinking of you all the time! Missing our phone conversations! I love you! Take care!

Pat said...

I'm glad to hear that you are doing lots of flying, but I don't want to even think about where you are flying to...like I can't guess! And I don't suppose your "base" has air conditioning for you!?! I wouldn't survive that temperature. Oh and before I forget, don't forget to watch out for those ugly, HUGE, sand spiders. They could carry you off for a meal! Love ya!

Soccer Mom said...

I'm with your sister, put on some sunscreen! Take care and remember that you are in our thoughts and prayers everyday!