CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Hello again

Well it has been a little while since the last time I logged on, Jess is now gone. we only got to spend about five hours together, but that is more than we were expecting! Things are going well. The hours are long, and the time off seems short, but that is life in general i guess. i have been taking lots of photos, so i will see about posting some new ones. nothing really new i guess. well i have school work that i should go do. talk to yall soon.

6 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Five hours that all? I hope you made the most of your time!!! Good to see you still doing well! Keep us up-to-date.

Kass and Chad said...

Kevin
sounds like a great adventure your on. Us and our church are praying for you to have a safe trip and a safe return. We look forward to seeing those pictures you are taking. It will be nice to see it from your view and not the news. Be safe.
Love Chad Kass Paxton and Tessa

Pat said...

Well I'm glad you at least got to see her for 5 days, I didn't think you would see her for the entire time you will be gone. I can't wait to see some of those photos of yours. Keep up your great work in school. I'm so glad you're enjoying it this time around, and just think, Uncle Sam is paying for it this time, Hallelujah! I hope you have a quiet but enjoyable Easter. I miss you! Love Mom

Pat said...

Hey Son; Just wanted to drop you a quick line and say Happy Easter. I wonder where you are in Biblical geographics. It would be kinda cool if you found out you're sitting in the middle of the Garden of Eden. Hope all is well for you, I love you tons and miss you more. xoxo Mom

Unknown said...

Hey my Nephew,

I finale can post!! We have been reading and keeping up with all your happenings :) Glad you and Jess got some time together...on of the perks of being in together :)
We are all waiting for pictures though??? HINT
Is there anything you are needing that we can help with?
Take care, be safe, and know you are prayed for VERY often!

a. Susie

Jerzy Girl said...

it wasn't long but i cherished every minute of it honey! I love you so much!