CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008



Well congrats to everyone. Kass, I noticed after I posted the last pics that if you clicked on them that it showed what I labeled them, but none the less. It was a good time. I was able to spend six hours there. Not a whole lot of time, but I can say that I have been there now. Jessica has been wanting me to take her there for years! Now I might have to. I have been very busy with school lately. Writing essays and taking tests. I remember why I dropped out last time. But it is not going to get done by itself, so I guess I have to do my part. Well that is all for now. I hope that everyone is doing good and I will talk to y'all later!

6 comments:

Kass and Chad said...

Hey Kevin
It is great to hear that you had a great time in Paris. Wish I could go. It looks like a ton of fun. Take care of yourself and get back home safe.
Love you lots
The Mitchells

Soccer Mom said...

Looks like a great time. I think we will have to plan an anniversary trip there. It looks very romantic! Stay safe and come home to your family soon!

Pat said...

I never dreamed that my son would be standing by the Eiffle Tower. I'm so proud of you and Jessica. Enjoy seeing the beautiful world that God created. I love you tons!
Love Mom

Deb said...

You are one busy man!!! We are so very proud of you!! Wow the places you have seen and the stories you will have to tell someday!
What you are your wife do for a living is so commendable and priceless to this nation. Where would we be without people like you??? I hate to think.
Our prayers are with you to keep you safe and healthy. I am still waiting to meet your lovely bride!!!
Know that we love you and I am so happy to be able to communicate with you like this!
Love much,
Aunt Deb

Jerzy Girl said...

I am so greatful that I have you in my life. I love you and miss you so much. Have fun and be safe.

Love you always and forever!
Jess

LO UNIT said...

Kevin

What the deal is thought I would give you a quick holler to see how your doing. Anyways I am over all living the dream here on the home front. I am two weeks away from completing the ccaf and cant wait to be done with that mess. I see that you went the que ball route with your dome and it just isnt you. That is a little more my style, but I guess I will let you get away with it for now. All right bro I will talk to you later.
Peace on the the streets;

Loder

P.S. Peace, Love, and Afro Grease