CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hey all

It has been awhile sience my last time that I said hi so here I am. Things are very busy here. I don't get a whole lot of down time, and when I do I have school to do. I am enjoying my job though, and time does seem to pass fairly fast. So that is a bonus. I am looking forward to going home and doing my own cooking! I like to think that my wife's and mine is a little better than what I have been getting. Did you all have a good fools day? Any good pranks? I know that you all have kids and that is the only reason that I could think of having any. More people to harass and pick on. What do you all think of my new hair cut? I thought that bald was not that bad of an idea. I have been here at England for about eight hours now, and just woke up, and should be getting some of my school work done. I have several weeks of homework to do and a mid-term to complete so i better get at it. Hope to hear from all of you soon.

5 comments:

Jerzy Girl said...

I don't know if i like the new doo? But I still love you no the less. Hope you are keepin busy. Call me whenever, I should not be leaving before I go so you should be able to get in touch with me. Well gots to go love you!!!!

Kass and Chad said...

Good to hear from you. Glad to know that you are now in a safer place. Good luck on the mid-term.
Love you tons

Kris said...

Man, you look scary and mean in that picture!! Where's a smile?!?!?

Unknown said...

You look like my other nephew...only taller! What's up with this no hair craze?? Oh well...it will grow back :) Glad to know you are still hanging out and being safe. Know you are prayed for often :)

Love & Hugs,

a. susie

Grandpa said...

HELLO KEVIN.....Debbie just put my blog program together, so now I can peek in on you from time to time. I have been wanting to do this for some time. Anyway, looking at the pictures of the missing tooth....what does the other guy look like?? Surely you did not do that all by yourself. Anyway, I want to get this off to you and make sure it works..Grandpa