CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Having Fun!

I am still here and I hate to say it, but I am ALREADY counting the days. I am very much looking forward to spending some time with y'all over the holiday. It should be a great time. Lets get a list going with what everyone wants to bring. I know a good recipe for ham!!! I will also be working in some time to go archery hunting while I am there. You didn't think that I would skip a year did ya? Jess will be coming with me and staying the entire time ( if she put in for leave) so that will be nice. I will also have my little dog. Hopfully we can hunt some phesants or something while I'm there. We will have to see. Well that is it for now. I will talk to y'all soon.

KEVIN

1 comments:

Kris said...

Where do you plan on that little dog of yours sleeping?!?!? You dad happens to have a new place and it'll be all ready for visitors by then!!! Can't wait to see you and Jess!! It'll be great to have a holiday all together!!! Love you so much!! Stay safe dear brother of mine!!!