CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Using blogspot again


Well everybody, I'm using blogspot again for now. That means that I am over seas again. Hope that everyone is doing good. I will try to update this offten. We will see if that works out as planed. Nothing new yet. Well I just found out that my dog chewed off the claw of my bear rug. That's a good dog. She is probably lucky that I'm not there. Well that is all for now. Talk to y'all later.


KEVIN
This is an old photo, but a good one.

4 comments:

Kris said...

I'm happy for the puppy that you're not there, but sad for all of us!!! Miss you....be safe.....love you

Teresa said...

I am sure they can fix it. I will see if your dad will go grab some claws off the old bear at the Pocatello Zoo...
Thinking of you...

Pat said...

Bad Dog! It is a good thing you aren't there. But I wish you were here instead of wherever you are. You take care, drink lots of water, check your bed before crawling in, and wear your helmet! I'm sounding like your mom, huh? Cause I am! LOL Love you tons and tons Mom

Jerzy Girl said...

It wasn't the whole claw, just the one nail on the claw! But she sure did get a butt chewing!!!!! I love that pic of us. I sometimes miss my hair but I think you are one sexy man in that pic!!!! LOVE YOU and BE SAFE!