CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Forgot to tell y'all


I was looking over the many blogs that I know you guys have, and I realized that I did not tell you that I am officially edjamacated. I have obtained my Associates degree. I have a few more classes to go before I get my BA in Business Administration. So that is good. Jessica has done the same thing. Just thought that I would pass that on. Maybe someday it will pay off. I saw parts of Kris' wedding. Wish I could have been there. Looked like it was a good time. I am looking forward to coming home. Not much longer now. Well that is all for now. Y'all have a good day and hope to see everyone soon.

KEVIN

The picture is what I found after doing some searching of where candy corn comes from. You have been warned!

2 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

That is too funny!!!!

Kris said...

It was a good time!!! Glad you got to watch it though!! Missed you for sure!!! Can't wait to see you in a month!!