CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Still Here


Well if all goes as planed, I should be home this time next month! If you don't have anything to do, stop by our place. (open invitation to everyone!) Jessica is staying busy going to several concerts and playing with Ellie. I am very please to hear that she takes her to the park almost everyday after work. The photo is one that Jess sent me from a new dog park that she goes to. What a cute dog. I might be bi est. Looking forward to seeing everyone real soon.


KEVIN

3 comments:

Moon Light said...

Good to hear you still doing well, Kevin! Saw Uncle Ray and Jack Lee today. On there way to Utah for Antelope (hope they get lots so they can share =)
Keep being safe...your my reason to enjoy Fudge =)

Love & Hugs,

a. susie

Teresa said...

Snow on the mountains this morning. The smell is in the air! Can't wait to see you.

Jerzy Girl said...

You better be pleased with me! I am glad that I make you smile! I love you and talk to you soon!