CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Changes to my Blog


Well I tried to make changes to the list of people but I could not find the option to sort the way I wanted. Oh well. I did find a neat thing to add though. As you can see, there is now a place on the right that inputs ideas that make you think and hopefully laugh. I thought it was a good idea. For now. Let me know what you think. It should change every time you log in or periodically. So look often and laugh a lot. Also enjoy the new poster.

KEVIN

5 comments:

Kris said...

I like your funnt things to ponder!!!

Kris said...

i meant funny things to ponder

Soccer Mom said...

That is AWESOME!!!!

Jerzy Girl said...

You are hilarious! Holly and Ellie are playing together right now! You should know that I took Ellie out front today on the shock collar and she did awesome. I made her Whoa and Heel and she knew just what to do! Hope you are proud of me. I updated my blogspot so now you can see some pics from the concert. Call me I love and miss you so much!

Moon Light said...

Hey Kevin!

Thanks for the fishing! I bought a license this year, but have yet to do anything with it... Oh well, went to Oregon with Grandpa and the girls and got great apples. Saw the beach and let Lizzie make a fish float. Been home a couple of weeks...doing applesauce and green beans! Tis the season of canning in IDAHO =)

Thanks so much for doing what you do! Know that we are proud and honored that you are where you are =)

Hugs(and fudge soon)
a. susie