CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 4, 2009

Hey There.


Just thought that I would step away from my work for a minute and check my blog. Not much to report here. Still sand over here. I am able to talk to Jess for a few minutes almost every day. So that is nice. You probably don't belive me, but..... I still can't wait to leave. Hard to imagine I know. Well I better get back to work. Hope you like my picture update. These help me get through the day. Maybe it will help you too.


KEVIN

3 comments:

Kris said...

That picture is hilarious and totally something you'd post....you dork...glad to know you're still safe...wedding planning is in full force...it may be able to be webcast, so I'll let you know....stay safe and not sunburnt...love ya bro

Deb said...

Kevin, your sense of humor surpasses what i would have expected! Since I didn't get to be around you much growing up... my loss really. Glad you are posting regular.... I know it helps family here to feel some relief to know you are doing ok.... God Speed your trip back.....
Tod, Becca's ex went back into the Rangers-Infantry and he is now some place about two hours North of Baghdad.....
Again, our thoughts and prayers are with both of you...
Love you much....

Pat said...

Son, only you would post a picture like that! It's nice to see that you still have your sense of humor, wherever you are. Miss and think of you daily. Wish you could be to the wedding, but am soooo looking forward to Thanksgiving. Keep up your blog, it lets me know that you're still doing well. Tons and tons of love and prayers Mom