CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Time for an update


Well it has been busier than it has in the past. But there is a little break right now, so I figured I will put something up here. The days go by fairly fast here. I try to study for promotion everyday. Some days are better than others. I also try to get to the gym after work. That is always a good way to end the day. Other than that, it is back to work to start it all over agian. A lot like "Ground Hog Day". But, I know what to expect that way I guess. I am really looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with my family this year. It has been too long since the last time we spent a holiday together. Well that is it for now. I hope that the picture that I put on works. Talk to y'all soon.


KEVIN

1 comments:

Kris said...

I really looking forward to it too!!! It'll be one of the best yet!! I better start the party planning!!!