CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Good day

So the BX here (the little American shop like walmart only worse) finally got some Arizona teas in stock. It is going to be a good day. If you have never had one, I suggest that you stop what you are doing and go buy some. I think that my favorite is the Arnold Palmer. They are delicious. I can't get those out here though. I only have about one month left. Looking forward to seeing y'all at Thanksgiving. Have a great day!!

3 comments:

Kris said...

Arnold Palmer's are delicious!!! I didn't know you could find them in a bottle though!! I'll be sure to look for them!!!

Teresa said...

We don't have internet at home so I just got caught up. Can't wait to see you. We will get with it with house photos soon. We don't have anything we have to be at on Friday night or Saturday for me and Erika. Of course your dad has an auction. We haven't spent one whole day at the house yet. Maybe soon...

Unknown said...

Hey Kev,

So glad to know you are doing well! We also like the Arizona teas and JD buys them often, which is nice for the rest of us =) We have started the school year along with more apples today...must be fall! But the temp is going back up, in fact heard that it was 92 in Oregon yesterday!!
We sure hope to be able to get together with you while you and Jess are up here...maybe even go target practicing in the desert, who knows what we could come up with =)
Hang in there, keep safe, and know your prayed for often!!

Hugs,
The Miller Gang